2k11

2010 was both wonderful & trying. Though I could never really get behind waiting for a new calendar to introduce change, I am eager for a fresh Moleskine agenda & achieving all of my goals [more proactive and measurable than "resolutions"!] a third year in a row! 

Goals
  • Try the 52 Weeks project
  • Take more photos &videos [Beef up that portfolio &Flickr photo stream!]
  • Keep computer [&hard drive] organized!
  • Find a big girl job after graduation [Perhaps my biggest goal]
  • Feel healthy again - figure out what's going on with my crazy stomach
  • Only buy things I love
  • Find proactive ways to relieve stress&anxiety [Be it exercise or turning off my phone]
  • Choose my battles - realize that I shouldn't sweat the small things, or lash out when stressed
  • Eat better
  • Make the dean's list again
  • Continue drawing [complete 1 drawing a week!]
  • Maintain blog
  • Keep a balance between quality time with myself, friends &manfriend [something I've been doing, but can be difficult]
  • Host more dinner parties with friends
There are more, but these are the biggest that come to mind. Tomorrow I think I am going to try snowboarding, something I always wanted to try in high school but never had the company to do so.

Perhaps my biggest wishes that might not be attainable for some time would be to visit Rome after graduation &to have my own dog [pug, French bulldog or any other pup with a scrunchy face] to love & to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment