[Late] Travel Tuesday


Here's a video I put together from my 20th birthday weekend [September 18-20, 2009] in southern Italy with my Roma roommates. The hostel didn't have enough room for all of the students on our trip, so the six of us were given our own apartment [complete with an elevator x_x].

We took a ferry to the island of Capri and laid out on the rocks, sipped Coronas and took a two hour cruise around the island. We also had the opportunity to jump overboard and swim through a grotto [not the Blue Grotto, as the water was too high].

The next day, we rented motorinos for a modest 35€ a day and drove to Positano. [More on that, later!]

Before we returned to Roma on my birthday, we took the train to Pompeii and got some funny tan lines!

Best weekend of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment