Monday Mad List


  1. Girls who ask you what you're wearing out for the night. Just...why? So we can out-dress each other?

  2. Professors who start class at 11:59 a.m.

  3. Drunk, belligerent kids living in the apartment across from me who throw snowballs at my window at 2 a.m.

  4. Canada winning the gold medal hockey game & Sidney Crosby scoring the winning goal.

  5. High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS). Now I know why my Nutella just isn't the same in the States or why Coca Cola tastes so much better in Europe. Thank you Sav-A-Lot for carrying Mexican Coke in glass bottles made with real sugar.

1 comment:

  1. LOL funny list. Its even worse when you have professors that start exams early. And thanks for the tip, i will be heading for save-o-lot asap. I wanna try a coke and rum with a coke made with real sugar.

    ReplyDelete