So Hungry Right Now.

Bridget's Dinner

My Dinner

I thought I'd done a pretty good job without solid food within the past 24 hours, but I just woke up from dreams about amazing food. The closest things I've had to solid food since I got my wisdom teeth out have been antibiotics and narcotics.

It hasn't even been a full week back from Florida, and my violent craving for seafood has reached new heights at 4a.m. I desperately want to relive my dinner experience at The Boot that I had with my best friend Bridget when I came back from Italy.

We've eaten there twice, and both times I've left with my jeans unbuttoned and ripe with food baby. The restaurant supports local, organic food and is a part of the slow food movement. [Delicious]. We didn't take pictures of our cheese plate because it was gone in about 5 minutes, but it had all kinds of amazing local cheese [my favorite we ate with honey].

I had the mahi mahi special and Bridget had giant scallops over pasta.
And I'm going to make some oatmeal and pretend it's something else.

1 comment: